Geoenvironment, Water and Contamination
Floradata provides services for Environmental Due Diligence, following international norms. These services comprise studying the current situation at a given area, in order to determine existing environmental liabilities. This is relevant in real estate transactions, namely concerning business/industrial facilities and areas, in order to assess potential pollution levels on surface water, groundwater, soils and over ecological factors. In this context, study domains include hydrology, hydrogeology, geology, geomorphology, pedology and bioecology.
Geoenvironment, a field intimately related to hydrology (both surface and groundwater) and soil science, is also relevant for civil protection, and includes studies on: geotechny, applied geomorphology, hydrogeomorphology and natural hazards’ assessment.
Services offered for Geoenvironment, Water and Contamination:
- Environmental Liability Assessment;
- Environmental Due Diligence;
- Baseline Environmental Contamination Assessment;
- Soil Contamination Studies;
- Soil Suitability and Potential Studies;
- Soil Structure and Fertility Studies;
- Soil Permeability Tests;
- Assessment of Soil Infiltration Indices;
- Assessment of Hydraulic Conductivity of Rock Massifs;
- Creation of wellhead protection areas;
- Assessment of vulnerability and contamination sources for water and soils;
- Groundwater flow and pumping assessments;
- Hydrogeological studies;
- Hydrogeological Cartography, Conceptual and Numerical Hydrogeological Models;
- Surface Hydrology Studies;
- Evaluation of available groundwater in hydrogeological formations;
- Determination of hydraulic parameters for aquifers and other hydrogeological formations;
- Licensing for water abstraction, wells;
- Licensing for surface water abstraction.